Do you ever wish you could handball all the difficult things in life over to someone who specialises in perfecting them? Imagine how much easier your life would be if you could source the best talent for your SME’s by making a simple phone call to one of our specialist recruitment consultants. No more interviews, mistakes, financial losses or stress! Recruitment doesn’t have to be a time consuming and costly headache. Our company Inject are a recruitment process outsourcing business dedicated to fast growing, small to medium businesses in Australia. We take the stress out of recruiting by offering expert end-to-end services for your all your recruitment needs. We consult with passion, care and scientifically proven methods.
What separates Inject from other Recruitment Companies?
- The job brief is where recruitment services begin. It is the foundation of a successful recruitment strategy and is critical that it gets the attention of the right candidates. We write a compelling job ad that expresses exactly what your SME requires (Including things that you may not have thought of) and most importantly a job ad that gets best candidates available excited about the opportunity.
- We respond rapidly to candidates. This ensures we keep the right talent interested, and quickly screen out the ones who are unsuitable for your role.
- We spend the time in our consultations to holistically understand your small business so that your brand and job role is represented correctly. We can then be confident that when we meet the right candidate, they’ll be the best fit for not only the tasks you require to be performed, but the right personal fit for your team and workplace.
- We conduct a structured behavioral event interview that links back to the competencies of the role. This is performed by a professional recruiter with years of experience.
- We use robust globally recognised psychometric testing that our team at Inject have used for 10+ years and seen the results first hand.
- We conduct thorough reference checks and ask the questions many recruitment agencies in Melbourne and Australia wide, don’t think to ask.
- We handle the final job offer discussion, advise on the right remuneration and can even provide employment contracts should your business require these.
- We can coordinate the start date.
- We follow up with the manager and candidate to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Through our partner Beyond HR Consulting, we can provide additional services including performance measurement, training, and leadership coaching (to name a few) to help create a work environment that promotes high performance.
Top Recruitment Solutions for your small to medium business
Some of the specialised services our experts at Inject can provide but are not limited to:
- Small business outsourcing
- Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Permanent recruiting
- Talent acquisition
- Psychometric testing
- Recruitment consulting
- Staff development
- Performance management
- Job recruiting service
- Strategic sourcing services
- Recruitment and staffing services
What do I get at Inject?
- A talent strategy by professional recruiters – not sales people
- A rigorous assessment process that is scientifically proven to select higher performers
- A transparent view of candidates – not the dressed-up version
Best of all, we simply charge for the work we perform, which means we are not incentivised to “sell” you candidates. This results in the cost only being around a third of what most recruitment agencies might charge for the same services.
Searching for Professional Recruiting Services?
Located Australia wide, our clients are based in all major states and cities including Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Brisbane and Hobart. Contact one of our Inject recruitment specialists today to find out why our unique approach to recruitment is achieving such great results for our clients.